Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome English Students!

Hello Students,
As you already may know, I'm Ms. Sanchez and I will be your English teacher for this year. I'm hoping that we will have a very interesting, fun, and not to mention educational year filled with literature, linguistics, and composition (especially composition).

As I have mentioned in class, this is my blog that I will be using to teach a few lessons and one way in which I can communicate with you outside of the classroom. Since you students are in the final phase of your educational experience, it is time that you students take responsibility for your own learning. That means, me or the parentals not telling you what to do and when to do it. I want you to take control of your own learning. That is, you determine how much you will and want to learn and I encourgae that you push yourselves.

You should check my blog at least twice a week in order to keep up and not miss any assignments. I will up date your every now and again, but for the most part it is your respondsibility to handle this.

Once again, I look foward to this year.

Ms. Sanchez

No comments: