Thursday, November 13, 2008

Demonstrative Speech Example & How to Use Movie Maker

Day Five:
Students,
Below are a few clips of demonstrative speeches that I have randomly selected from a site called www.videojug.com. I want you to review each of these speeches and as you view them, take note of the pros and cons, according to the outline I have given you in the previous blog. Take into consideration the rubric I had posted earlier as well. These are not the only examples out there in the World Wide Web. Explore VideoJug.com or other resources and find speeches that you like or are interested in and see how others approach similar topics.

The first one is one that I did myself that will show you how to use movie maker. However, I expect that your group speeches will be better.

Ms. Sanchez




Dating Humor:How To Turn Someone Down


Famous Dance Moves:How To Moon Walk


General Etiquette:How To High Five


Filmmaking: Camera Work:How To Make A 'How To' Film

Day Six:
Students,
You should submit your speech scripts via e-mail.
Send all scripts to sanchez.jiana@gmail.com either as a word document or as a e-mail text.

Day Seven:
I will return your edited scripts and you will be responsible to correct and follow my recommendation. All corrections should be addressed and then the scripts resent via e-mail by day nine.


Day Eight:

Continue with the revisions of the script draft.

Day Nine:

Your group scripts are due today and should be sent via e-mail. This submission will be graded, but you can still make corrections for the purpose of the speech. I will offer final recommendations. After revisions, you should begin filming and editing their speech.

Day Ten:
You will be given till day 18 to work on your speeches by filming, editing, and preparing the final production for submission. If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail me.

No comments: