Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Wrap Up

Day 22:
Students:

Job well done on the demonstrative speeches! I was extremely impressed and entertained. I was able to learn things that I did not know how to do before and see things done through digital media that I was completely unaware of. I enjoyed all of your speeches and applaud your good work. However, one common problem that I saw through out the speeches was the long pauses and period of silence. Most of you did not utilize the filler material or did not anticipate their being any silent pauses within your scripts and therefore did not plan for any. With more practice, I’m sure you all will understand this concept much better.

Something that impressed me with all the groups was the introductions. Every speech I watched had excellent introductions that grabbed my attention within the first few seconds of the speech. The introductions were all very informative and the introduction made me want to listen to the rest of the speech. Good job students.

Again, I applaud your good work and look forward to the work you will do in future with persuasive speeches and all other assignments and projects.

Ms. Sanchez

Now relax with this mix tape I've created for you.

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

No comments: